Did you know that your Internet Explorer is out of date?To get the best possible experience using our website we recommend that you upgrade to a newer version or download another web browser.
A list of the most popular web browsers can be found below. Just click on the icons to get to the download page.
Your browser will need to close to complete the installation and you will need to manually reload the site when finished
Life Science & Biotechnology Product Specialist
|Job Type:||Permanent||Salary:||Not Disclosed|
Our client is a wholly owned Irish company with principle activities in distribution and supply of analytical, laboratory and weighing instruments. They offer a comprehensive after sales service.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the promotion and selling of General Laboratory and Biotechnology instrumentation in the Munster area.
• Promote and increase revenue of General Laboratory/Biotechnology portfolio within the Muster region.
• Provide demonstrations, pricing and promotions of product portfolio, and will have an In-depth product knowledge of the instrumentation.
• Provide customers with technical and software support.
• Develop and maintain new and existing customer relationships.
• Work closely with the Business Unit Manager and the overall sales team.
• The Sales Product Specialist in the Munster region who will be required to travel countrywide occasionally.
• Degree in Biotechnology/Biochemistry, or equivalent.
• Sales experience preferable.
• In depth knowledge of Biotechnology & General Laboratory instrumentation with minimum of 2 years laboratory experience.
• Be a flexible team player who can work independently and prioritise workload.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• A good knowledge of related industry products.
• Strong IT skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Highly motivated individual with a drive to succeed
• Full clean driving licence is essential.
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Karen Shiel | Tel: +353 (0) 1 5079256