Did you know that your Internet Explorer is out of date?To get the best possible experience using our website we recommend that you upgrade to a newer version or download another web browser.
A list of the most popular web browsers can be found below. Just click on the icons to get to the download page.
Your browser will need to close to complete the installation and you will need to manually reload the site when finished
|Job Type:||Permanent||Salary:||Not Disclosed|
Our client is an innovative start-up in Limerick and seeking a Validation Engineer with experience in software to join their team in a role which is brand-new and reports to the CTO.
• Responsible for the creation of validation documentation including validation plan, validation report, traceability matrix for custom and COTS software
• Responsible for the development and execution of manual user acceptance tests
• Work closely with business analysts on creation of user requirement specifications meeting regulatory requirements
• Follow, and submit to, best practice in relation to a clearly documented and audit friendly validation process.
• Determine the feasibility of projects in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
• Anticipate problems proactively and take appropriate actions to mitigate impact.
• Responsible for the tracking and managing the resolution of issues generated during validation.
• Providing timely status and project updates to management as required.
• Take responsibility for being quality gateway for your own deliverables.
• Work closely with the rest of the software team members and provide an emphasis on quality and validation best practices.
• Minimum 3 + years’ experience in similar role in company developing software for regulated industry such as pharma using agile methodology
• Degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or software engineering desired; or equivalent combination of relevant work experience and education.
• Certification in testing tools or testing skills desirable.
Contact Brian Christensen on 01 6854747 or submit your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Brian Christensen | Tel: +353 (0) 1 685 4747