Did you know that your Internet Explorer is out of date?To get the best possible experience using our website we recommend that you upgrade to a newer version or download another web browser.
A list of the most popular web browsers can be found below. Just click on the icons to get to the download page.
Your browser will need to close to complete the installation and you will need to manually reload the site when finished
Search Results for Formulation Scientist
R&D Principal Scientist (Product Development and Launch)R&D Principal Scientist (Product Development and Launch) Our client a global pharmaceutical company with a very strong pipeline of products are currentl
Formulation PharmacistTo provide technical support and program management to all manufacturing operations and NPIs (new product introductions) throughout the site. Provide technical support to all manufacturing operations from a formula. -Provide technical support to all manufacturing and formulation related issues. Tasks include, daily trouble shooting, optimisation, cost reduction, training and coaching of manufacturing personnel. -Leadership of manufacturing activities, during the qualification and validation batches associated with new product introductions. -Identification and laboratory dev...
Other Pharmaceutical Jobs
Formulation Scientist Career Profile
Formulation ScientistA formulation role is one of the more theoretical and "scientific" roles on the market, drawing on many of the theories students would have learned in college. This role concerns the development of various release forms of medicines on the macro level. On a micro level, there will be tasking like testing different excipients, capsules, coating etc. to see which works best. Although not many roles of this type n Ireland, we often require experience formulators for our existing and new Clients.
Key Activities of the Formulation Scientist
- Development of parenteral formulations and analytical methods for in-process testing.
- Conduct and lead pre-formulation and formulation activities of in-house new developed products and line extensions.
- Perform method validation/qualification for in-process testing.
- Perform, track and monitor stability testing as required.
- Draft batch records, supervise the manufacture of Exhibit batches and assist on the transfer of processes to Production.
- Ensure timely new product introduction in accordance with cGMP and ISO standards.
- To prepare, review and take responsibility on advanced area documentation (Laboratory notebooks, reagent logbooks, SOPs, Exhibit batch records, Protocols, Reports and Specification sheets).
- Check formulation activities from other Formulation Scientists and supervise their training.
- Lead critical Investigations, problems and develop solutions in more unusual situations.
- Recommend modifications to processes and understand the impact of these modifications on the broader research area.
- Attend and lead internal-external meetings with other Departments, organizations and CRO with the aim to fast-track Project development.
- Participate and consult with the internal and external scientific community to maintain a state-of-the-art knowledge for application to successful conduct of experiments and projects.
- Ensure equipment is adequately qualified and maintained in accordance with cGMP requirements.
- Maintain laboratory SOPs in a state of compliance.
- Elaborate documentation for product registration.