Did you know that your Internet Explorer is out of date?To get the best possible experience using our website we recommend that you upgrade to a newer version or download another web browser.
A list of the most popular web browsers can be found below. Just click on the icons to get to the download page.
Your browser will need to close to complete the installation and you will need to manually reload the site when finished
Other similar job titles you may be intertested in include:
There are no Open Vacancies that Match your Search
Please view a sample career profile in the box below
or click here to browse all open vacancies
Technical Services Specialist Career Profile
Technical Services SpecialistOften requiring a PhD or MSc, this role is a general technical support to various functions of a plant, often on a project basis. Areas like Process, Packaging, IPC (in-process control), and Validation will often require the services of the Tech Services team. An interesting and varied role. Salaries range from €28,000 to €65,000 at the upper level.
Key Skills should possess are:
- Provide process, formulation, primary packaging technical support for pharmaceutical marketed products to solve supply, quality and regulatory issues.
- Support projects that will improve quality, improve supply reliability or reduce cost with brands as assigned.
- Provide primary technical support for pharmaceutical manufacturing at associated contract manufacturers, suppliers.
- Support technically 3-4 brands
- Manage 3-4 main projects; lead execution of complex technical projects
- As delegated by Manager, manage relationships with contract manufacturers
- System owner for assigned areas (e.g. safety, SOP's, etc.)
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical equipment and processes
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical rules (GMP's)
- Basis of statistics,
- Computer skills: Word, Excel, MS Project, internet use
- Design of Experiments (DOX) principles, execution